L.A. Care Update
L.A. Care Covered (LACC) is the only public option in the Covered California Marketplace, with the ability to provide high-quality coverage with some of the lowest premiums in regions 15 and 16.
Here are some of the benefits of LA Care:
- Members have access to some of the top medical groups and hospitals in the area
- L.A. Care Community Link to find local resources
- 24/7 Nurse Advice Line
- Family Resource Centers and Community Resource Centers
- L.A. Care Health in Motion program
- Minute Clinic
- American Rescue Plan benefits through end of 2021
Read more about the benefits of L.A. Care here.
NEW Molina Summer Camp Bonus!
|Total # of Transitioned Members*||One-Time Bonus Amount per Member|
*This Program is not available in WA
Click here to read more about the program terms and conditions.
2022 ACA Enrollment expansion for United Healthcare
United Healthcare will now be available on the health insurance marketplace with affordable plans! Individual and Family plans are currently available in:
AZ, AL, CO, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, NC, OK, TN, TX, VA and WA.United Healthcare will offer more plans in more areas for 2022 & Competitive Commissions will be available.
Contact Sally Saracay for contracting information!